As a part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the government launched the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign to commemorate 75 years of Indian independence. The Indian flag should be flown or displayed in houses, and display photos (DPs) for social media accounts should be changed to the Tricolor.
Objective of Har Ghar Tiranga
Har Ghar Tiranga’ is a campaign under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to encourage people to bring the Tiranga home and to hoist it to mark the 75th year of India’s independence. Our relationship with the flag has always been more formal and institutional than personal. Bringing the flag home collectively as a nation in the 75th year of independence thus becomes symbolic of not only an act of personal connection to the Tiranga but also an embodiment of our commitment to nation-building. The idea behind the initiative is to invoke the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of the people and to promote awareness about the Indian National Flag.
Registration for Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate
The portal now allows citizens to register themselves online and receive virtual recognition. On the platform for the Har GharTiranga Campaign, individuals can attach a flag and establish a digital presence to indicate that they want to fly a flag between August 13 and August 15, 2022.
- To see the main website for the campaign, go to harghartiranga.com.
- On the Home page, select Pin a Flag.
- Permit location services to be used by the website.
- Now the application form should show up.
- Enter the name and mobile number of the citizen.
- A citizen should upload their profile picture.
- Then press the Next button.
- The exact position should be adjusted.
- On the map, the Flag will be noted and respected.
After your registration is complete. Time to get the Har GharTiranga Certificate downloaded. Be aware of the actions that must be taken.